Sunday 24 November 2013

Foxden Acres in Hunt's Independent Book Shop.

 
 
Hunt's Independent Book Shop
9 High Street, Rugby (next door to Country Casuals)
 
  
 
               Having a laugh with Kelvin





Foxden Acres prominently displayed in 
 
Hunt's Independent Book Shop 

                                                                   





 
Kelvin and author of, The Forgiving Sand
my friend,Theresa Le Flem
 
 
 
After all that fun we needed to relax with coffee
  
 
Cheers Theresa! 
Theresa and me in Summersaults Restaurant.  
 
What fun we had. We are both up to our eyes in our current novels, so it was great to compared notes and bounce ideas off each other.  For me, after a really full-on couple of months of rewriting and editing, it was wonderful to take a little time out and relax.  And, as my friend Theresa said, "The lonely hours we both spend typing away…as well as reading, researching, editing…is enough to give anyone the appetite for a delicious cappuccino and cherry scone or two!"
 
Afterwards I did a little retail therapy and
 by the time I got home, I felt as if I'd had a weekend away. 
 
 

Other photographs taken that morning

 
 
Theresa buying a copy of Foxden Acres
  


 
Theresa with her novel, The Forgiving Sand
         
Theresa Le Flem  author of,   "The Sea Inside His Head"  and 
         "The Forgiving Sand"  both published by Robert Hale Ltd  
         Website: http://theresaleflem.wordpress.com
         Member of the Romantic Novelists' Assoc. & The Society of Authors



         
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment