Friday 22 March 2013

Thank you to everyone who has downloaded Foxden Acres, or bought the paperback

 
 
 

Thank you, to everyone who has downloaded my debut novel, Foxden Acres to their e-book.  Over the last four months there has been 500 electronic downloads (Kindle) and almost 100  books bought from Amazon and local bookshops. 

Also, I don't do my birthday (excuse me while I shudder), but this year was special because I had just published Foxden Acres.  So, in celebration, Foxden Acres was free to download from Saturday March 23, to Monday 25.  A big thank you to the 850+ people world-wide who downloaded my first novel over that weekend.  If you enjoyed it, and I hope you did, would you please click ‘like’ and leave a review.  If you didn't enjoy it, I'm sorry, but please don't leave a review.  Thank you.  x






No comments:

Post a Comment